Well, it’s been almost two months, but that dry spell has been a rather productive one for me. Today I launched the newest version of the OOSL‘s web site. There’s still a little bit of work to be done with it, but I’m rather happy with the way it turned out.
I ended up using a WordPress back-end for it, and made a very simple template. We don’t have a need for comments, or at least not yet, so I didn’t have to worry about them at all. Makes for a really easy template :)
Work on RTSE was going great, and then I realized that there was a big problem with how we were doing something, so as of this week I had to scrap most of the code I’ve worked on over the past month or so. Yeah…it sucks.
I hope to get a resume posted up soon. It’s going to be a bit different from my one I would give out at a job application, as this will have links to bugzilla bugs that I’ve taken care of for Firefox (which is something I’ve recently picked up – more to come later on that). I’ll end this here as I have a lot more work to do, but updates will start coming a bit more frequently.
One reply on “Who needs updates…”
WordPress is a great backend, especially when you’d want some regular update system like that. I use WordPress for my mothers math site, so it allows her students to (theoretically) look up past assignments easily.